Modern Molly welcomes guest posters. If you would like to feature a post of yours at Modern Molly Mormon, please read the following guidelines:
- Submissions must reflect the teachings of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints and must be in keeping with Latter-day Saint values. They should also be on topics of interest to women who live the values of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. If you aren’t sure about your submission, please read through our archives for some ideas or email marie at marieleslie.com for more information.We welcome submissions that fit into any of our category areas and are directly relatable to the lives and issues of Latter-day Saint women. We are not interesting in serving as a link farm or serving as a link-building services for websites that do not fit our niche.
- Submissions and Bios that include links to sites promoting products or practices contrary to LDS beliefs and values will not be considered. This includes links to sites promoting or selling drugs, alcohol, tobacco, pharmaceuticals or of a sexual nature, among others.
- Submissions should be at least 300 words in length and must include at least one image.
- Pictures must be taken/owned by the writer, or used with the permission of the photographer.
- Submissions must not be plagiarized or directly lifted from another blog, website, book, article, etc., even if it is your own blog. We don’t mind posts you’ve written on your own site in the past, but they must be sufficiently different so as to not be penalized by Google.
- If your post includes statements, quotes and scriptures, they must not make up the entire article. We want to read your thoughts and hear your voice behind the words.
- You must include a short author bio with your submission.
If you would like to submit a guest post for Modern Molly Mormon, please send an email to marie at marieleslie.com and include the following information with your post: Email Subject: Modern Molly Mormon Guest Post
- Title of Submission:
- Blog Link:
- Photo Credit Link:
- Short Author Bio:
All submissions will be read and considered. Any changes that need to be made will be discussed before posting. Modern Molly Mormon has the right to edit the submission to make it more aesthetically pleasing. Modern Molly Mormon is not an official publication of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints.